Friday 18 April 2008

Uncomfortable Predjudices

I truly wanted to challenge my own preconceptions..And I like to tell myself that I am not patriotic/ Matriotic...But I just cannot scratch my itchy belief, inthat..Latino Southern Europeans are perhaps Facist leaning and egocentric..I know that I am casting a slur toward The Spanish, but, well they did love old Franco..And they do like a nice starched shirt..
I am sorry aif this blog is negative, I am just shootin from the hip here and finding it quite cathartic..It is important for us all as individuals to speak our mind and get our reservations out in the open..This grand old EuroJuggernaut is off and rolling.none of us know where it is going ..
And yet we should..We should feel a part of it and empowered as well as enfranchised..

No comments: