Saturday 9 August 2008

Friday nights on the settee


So we are settled back in England...I have got my head around my car factory job, had a heavy cold but soldiered on stoically...The weather was predicted to be poor so we stayed at home this weekend..I cooked some fish for tea then we settled down to watch the Telly...We were drinking Cider from Waitrose and watching,, Gardeners world first. I had forgotten how professional the Beeb were.The presenters are unpretentious, I think that there is an element of anarchism and an unspoken regard for liberty amongst gardeners...
Then we watched The Tudors...Raunchy rock n roll history, again with amazing quality and an eye for detail...The costumes are unbelievably beautiful...A bit of Q.I. then off to bed..
Good old BBC two...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend.
I read your blog and I thought it was great. You do remember me don't you? I won't give out my name but let's just say that my school had a "Instead of going to school, go to work" week... In other words, Mark's lad. Anyway, like I said I loved your blog and I hope your enjoying being back in England.

P.S. I'm still practising how to juggle. ;D