Thursday 14 August 2008

Not whinging about da weather


So we have had a bit of rain...The grass in our back garden is well verdant.It wasn't raining tonight so I gave it a bit of a chop. Next doors cat had left his mark in there so that ended up sprayed all over the place...Still I do like cats so it serves me right to have liquidised cat muck all over my naked fetlocks...
As a contractor working at the car factory I'm not allowed to park near work and have to yomp in from a visitors car park a few fields away...I always give the Rozzer on the gate a cheery Good morning just to demonstrate how unbothered I am about getting soaked every day...
This week I have been fantasising about buying a Scythe and sculpting peoples lawns quietly, leaving some long tufty bits in for the Harvest mice to nest...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I was doing the same thing myself, old pal of mine!!