Sunday 18 May 2008

falling off my bike / blokeshopping


So, it was my turn to get the shopping today and I went to Hemskop...I wasn't really concentrating and I ended up buying...Well, food...But not with any real theme...Mackerel, and Thai soup...Some vine grown tomatoes...Yoghurt...Prawns...I did get loo roll, bread, and milk...
As a result, teatime, I had to cycle to the salad bar near Kungsportsplatsen. The young server was efficient, yet frosty, and she set me ill at ease. I hung the bag over my handlebar and gave a shove. As I cocked my leg over, the peddle snagged on a safety barrier and I fell gracelessly over...Up like a shot, I was desperate to be away...Quick look around , hoping no one was looking...The surly salad girls, obviously, in tears by now. I checked my bike...Bloody chain fell off...Then, I noticed the busy, glass fronted, Thai restaurant, but I chose to believe that nobody saw my incident.

No comments: